If you have been in Sale recently you may have noticed a new addition to the Palmerston Street side of Central Gippsland Hospital. Slap Architects have worked with CM & HM Banks Builders on the additon of a new operating theatre adjacent the exsiting theatres. The theatre will provide state of the art facilities as part of their ongoing refurbishments and upgrades. The design of the exterior facade incorporates custom folded steel panels that are designed to provide a modern take on the existing buildings facade. The facade’s appearance changes during the day depending on the location of the sun and the shadows it casts.
- Nagle College Salesian Technology Precinct walkthrough February 10, 2021
- South Gippsland Hospital nearing completion May 14, 2020
- Central Gippsland Health New Operating Theatre December 19, 2019
- Gippsland Lakes Community Health stage 1 complete. August 2, 2019
- South Gippsland Hospital Project commences July 25, 2019